Here is a step-by-step guide on How to Transfer the Photos and Videos from Clickfree to PC.
There are two methods when transferring the Photos and Videos from Clickfree to your PC.
First Method: You can use the Clickfree device as a normal Flash drive.
1. Plugin the Clickfree to your Computer
2. Open File Explorer. To Open File Explorer press and hold the WIN key together with the E key.
3. On the Left Pane, Click This PC or My Computer.
4. Under Devices and Drives, Click the CLICKFREE drive.
5. Once you open the Clickfree drive, you will be able to see the Backup Folders/Files.
To Copy/Transfer the files from Clickfre to your PC, you can Drag the Folder/File from the Clickfree drive and Drop it to your desired folder on your PC.
To Copy/Transfer the files from Clickfre to your PC, You can also press the CTRL key + C key to Copy and then CTRL key + V key to Paste.
Second Method: Use the Clickfree App to Transfer Files from the Clickfree drive to PC
If you haven't installed the Clickfree App for Windows PC yet, you may DOWNLOAD THE APP HERE.
1. Plugin the Clickfree to your Computer.
2. Open the Clickfree App.
- Click Close on the Prompt message then Click Skip.
- Once the Clickfree App launches, you will be able to see the options on the App.
3. Click on the first option Transfer your photos and videos to PC.
4. Click on the Three Dots.
5. Then Choose the location where you want the transfer files to be saved.
- You may choose Desktop so that it will be easier for you to locate it.
- You may also create a New Folder located on your Desktop.
- Once you have chosen which location, you may Click on OK.
5. Click on the Transfer button.
6. If the files that you're transferring from the Clickfree drive were backed up from an Apple device, Click on the option Yes, make them compatible so that you will be able to view the files.
7. The Transfer progress bar will show.
8. Once done, you will get this prompt message below.
- You may click on View Folder to check the files that you just transferred to your PC.
9. On your Desktop you will be able to see a Backup Folder, this is where the files that you transferred were saved.
10. After that, Once you're done you may close the Clickfree App and it will safely remove the Clickfree drive.