You can transfer photos from your computer onto your iPhone by using Clickfree.
Here's a step-by-step process on how you can transfer them.
* Computer to Clickfree
1. Plug in your Clickfree device to your Computer's USB Port.
2. Open File Explorer. (press and hold Windows Key + E key together)
3. On the Left Pane click THIS PC.
USB Drive F: will show on your end as Clickfree
4. Open the Clickfree drive and Create a Folder.
Right-click > New > Folder
After Creating a New Folder, you can now copy the files that you want to transfer.
5. Locate the photos that you want to Copy and Paste it into the folder that you created.
Right-click > Copy
Right-click > Paste
Once the photos have been successfully copied, you can safely remove the Clickfree from your computer and proceed to your phone.
Go to the Toolbar and Look for the USB icon
Right-click the USB icon and click Eject Clickfree
If it has been safely removed, you will get this notification on the lower left of your screen.
Then Unplug the Clickfree from your computer.
*Clickfree to iPhone
1. Insert the Clickfree to your phone and Open the Clickfree App.
2. Tap View Back up Storage.
2. Tap the Folder that you created on your computer. On the bottom part make sure Clickfree is Highlighted in Blue for you to be able to see the backed-up folders/files.
Sample Photo below
3. Tap the Multiselect option and tap the photos that you want to be copied.
4. Once you tap on the photos it will show a blue checkmark as an indicator that you've selected those photos.
5. On the bottom left of the screen tap Copy To.
6. Select iPhone Photos
7. Then Select or Create a new folder and Paste the photos into the Selected or created folder.
8. Once the transfer is successful it will route you to a new page with these options. Tap Transfer Complete and it will show the photos that were successfully copied.
and you're done!