Here is how you can set up your Mo disk for your iOS device;
- Open Apple App Store and search for Mo Disk app
- Make sure to look for the inverted arrows that is standing vertical as an icon with the blue background.
- Tap the Mo disk app and start downloading by tapping the cloud icon.
- After you installed the app, and the Datalogixx is plugged in, a message will appear asking if you'd allow the Mo disk app to access iPhone or iPad device, hit allow.
>MAKE SURE TO ALLOW PERMISSIONS FOR THE APP TO ACCESS YOUR DEVICE. ( Allow notifications too)
- Tap the application
>You will now see the green circle button at the top part of the screen. NOTE: IF YOU WANT TO BACK UP EVERYTHING RIGHT AWAY, YOU CAN TAP THE GREEN BUTTON TO DO IT.
- Below the green button there are other options. If you want to choose specific video, photo, or contact you can do that by selecting the options below the green button.
- You can also take a photo and back it up right away by selecting the last option that can be found at the last part of the screen.
YOU CAN NOW BACK UP YOUR FILES!