Here's a step-by-step process on how to transfer your backed-up photos from Datalogixx onto another device.
This process is for iPhone devices only.
1. Insert the Datalogixx to your phone and Open the Mo Disk App.
2. Tap View Back up Storage.
3. Tap the Backup folder. On the bottom part make sure Mo Disk is Highlighted in Blue for you to be able to see the backed-up folders/files.
4. Tap the Phone Backup folder and Tap Your iPhone folder.
5. Then Tap or Choose the folder where the backed-up photos were saved.
For Example: Food Folder
6. Tap the Multiselect option and tap the photos that you want to be copied.
7. Once you tap on the photos it will show a blue checkmark as an indicator that you've selected those photos.
8. On the bottom left of the screen tap Copy To.
9. Select iPhone Photos
10. Then Select or Create a new folder and Paste the photos into the Selected or created folder.
11. Once the transfer is successful it will route you to a new page with these options. Tap Transfer Complete and it will show the photos that were successfully copied.
and you're done!