The answer is YES.
You can transfer photos from your computer onto your Android by using Clickfree.
Here's a step-by-step process on how you can transfer them.
* Computer to Clickfree: If using the app:
1. Download the app from our website: Get Clickfree Apps | Clickfree (clickfreebackup.com) and choose the PC option
2. Only fully installed, you can plug the Clickfree into the computer and launch the app.
3. The app looks as what is shown below.
4. Click the Backup photos and videos to Clickfree USB option
5. Then you will see these options.
6. Choose the option that is best for you.
* Computer to Clickfree: If not using the app:
1. Plug in your Clickfree device to your Computer's USB Port.
2. Open File Explorer. (press and hold Windows Key + E key together). Or file explorer will open for you if given a few seconds.
3. On the Left Pane click THIS PC.
USB Drive: Device F/ D/ G (multiple names for the drives): this will be the Clickfree
4. Open the Clickfre drive and Create a Folder.
> New > Folder
After Creating a New Folder, you can now copy the files that you want to transfer.
5. Locate the photos that you want to Copy and Paste it into the folder that you created.
Select the photos you want to move over to the Clickfree. Right-click > Copy
Right-click > Paste
6. Once the photos have been successfully copied, you can safely remove the Clickfree from your computer and proceed to your phone.
Go to the Toolbar and Look for the USB icon
Right-click the USB icon and click Eject Clickfree
If it has been safely removed, you will get this notification on the lower left of your screen.
Then Unplug the Clickfree from your computer.
*Clickfree to Android
1. Insert the Clickfree to your phone and Open the Clickfree App.
2. Tap View Back up Storage.
2. Tap the Folder that you created on your computer. On the bottom part make sure Mo Disk is Highlighted in Blue for you to be able to see the backed-up folders/files.
Sample Photo below
3. Tap the Multiselect option and tap the photos that you want to be copied.
4. Once you tap on the photos it will show a blue checkmark as an indicator that you've selected those photos.
5. On the bottom left of the screen tap Copy To.
6. Select iPhone Photos
7. Then Select or Create a new folder and Paste the photos into the Selected or created folder.
8. Once the transfer is successful it will route you to a new page with these options. Tap Transfer Complete and it will show the photos that were successfully copied.
and you're done!