To fix this error, you can try the following steps:
1. Open Windows Explorer and Locate the Clickfree Installer that was downloaded. Normally, you will find the installer under Downloads.
2. Right Click the Clickfree Installer and Choose Properties.
3. A new window will pop up. Then Click the Security Tab.
4. Then Click the user from where you are trying to access the file.
Click on the User that you are Logged in right now then Click on Edit.
5. It will open the Permissions for Setup window
Again, select the User and Under DENY uncheck all the boxes. And make sure all the boxes under ALLOW are checked.
6. Then click OK.
7. Then try to access the Clickfree Installer again. You should be able to access the file and install it.