1. Power the phone off (with the Clickfree plugged in) and then turn the phone back on
2. After the phone reboot is complete, allow the phone to "rest" for approximately 1 minute. This allows the host (phone or tablet) to load all the supporting services.
3. Reinsert Clickfree device into USB port
4. WAIT for the device to be recognized by the Host OS and to launch the appropriate App. Accept all permissions.
5. Once the App has launched, continue waiting for an additional 5-15sec until there is a green bar that flashes across the bottom that reports "USB Connected"
6. Tap the GREEN circle BUTTON to back up all photos, videos, and contacts. The device should start back up. Let it run for at least a minute.
7. Tap VIEW BACKUP STORAGE