What to do if Clickfree is not connected/ showing no connection - IOS
1. Check the little circle in the top right corner of the app screen. If it is red, it is not connected properly. If it is green, it is connected properly.
2. If it is red, go ahead and pull the CF out, flip it over, and reinsert it
3. If still red, find the USB connection (the largest end) and pull the memory chip out. (It is the black chip above the blue line)
4. Wipe it with a tissue and reinsert it into the device making sure it is fully inserted
5. Restart the app and you should be goo...