Clickfree is the easiest way to protect the photos you take on the go. Simply plug the Clickfree into your mobile phone or tablet, start the Clickfree app, and watch your Clickfree save all of your photos.
Install the Clickfree App
If you have an Android smartphone or tablet, you can download the application from the Google Play Store.
If you have an iOS device, such as iPhone or iPad you can get the Clickfree (MoDisk) application from the App Store.
Connect the Clickfree
From here, it’s pretty simple to use Clickfree :
- Plug the Clickfree into the phone or tablet. For iOS devices, plug the lightning connector into the port. For Android and tablets, plug the drive into the Clickfree and then plug it into your phone.
- When prompted, give access to the Clickfree to your phone.
- Now Press Backup Everything.
- A message to Allow Clickfree to access your photos and Contacts may pop up. Please Allow.
- Now just sit back while Clickfree does all the work for you!
Having trouble getting started?
If you’re having trouble, check out the other Help articles in the Mobile Backup (iOS or Android) section.
If you need any additional assistance, please contact Clickfree Support.