1. Power the phone off (with the Clickfree plugged in) and then turn the phone back on
2. After the device reboot is complete, allow the device to "rest" for approximately 1 minute. This allows the host (phone or tablet) to load all the supporting services.
3. Reinsert Clickfree device into USB port
4. WAIT FOR the device to be recognized by Host OS and to launch the appropriate App. Accept all permissions.
5. Once the App has launched, continue waiting for an additional 5-15sec until there is a green bar that flashes across the bottom that reports "USB Connected"
6. Tap the GREEN BUTTON to back up all photos, videos, and contacts. The device should start back up. Let it run for at least a min.
7. Tap VIEW BACKUP STORAGE