To back up the files from ChromeBook, the device should have the google play store to
download the Clickfree App.
1. Install the Clickfree App.
2. Then Backup the Files by tapping the Green Circle to Backup Everything
To transfer files from Clickfree into the Chromebook
1. Plugin the Clickfree to the Chromebook
2. Open Files App
3. When connected to your Chromebook, the Clickfree device appears as
a folder in the left navigation panel of the Files app.
4. Click to place check marks next to any files and folders you want to copy.
5. Drag and drop the selected items to copy them between the drive and Chromebook.
Alternatively, press Ctrl + C to copy the selected items to the clipboard, navigate to the
desired destination, and then press Ctrl + V to paste them to the new location.